Warranty | Phân Phối ắc Quy Nhập Khẩu
1. Warranty conditions:
The product is warranted if all of the following conditions are met:
- Products on the warranty list from the manufacturer or distributor.
- The product has technical defects due to the manufacturer.
- The warranty period on the contract is still valid.
- Manufacturer’s warranty stamp and seal (if any) on the product are intact.
2. The product is not covered by the warranty or a warranty fee will be incurred if it falls into one of the following cases:
- Products that are not covered by the manufacturer’s or distributor’s warranty.
- The product does not satisfy one of the warranty conditions in section 1.
- The serial number, product model does not match the contract.
- Customers arbitrarily intervene to repair the product.
- The product is damaged due to user error, and the failure is not covered by the warranty of the manufacturer.
- In case of warranty fee, the staff will advise the customer with full information first when performing warranty procedures.
3. Warranty period:
12 months warranty, counting from the date of delivery.
4. Implementation of Warranty
In all cases, the product warranty period depends on the policy and/or availability of replacement equipment/products of the Service Center and will be specifically notified to you at that time. The Service Center points to receive the product for warranty in case you bring the product to the Warranty Center yourself; or as soon as we receive notice of the warranty period.
In any event, we are not responsible for any damage or loss that occurs if you do not follow the instructions in this Warranty Policy.